Creative (AR) Developer
arfected is a pioneer in the field of AR filters for social media and AR experiences for the bigger, international brands. We’re a young company and our team is known for our (technical) creativity, fresh touch and personal communication. We’re constantly exploring the latest development in AR, WebGL and 3D. As an official partner with Instagram and Snapchat, we have access to the newest technical features before they come out to the public. We use that advantage to inspire our clients and always go the extra mile to drop some jaws. This gets us cool collabs, an awesome portfolio and well-deserved AR awards. To keep our heads cool we play Super Smash or Mario Kart. We’ve won all Friday-afternoon quizzes from other start-ups, thus far.
In the coming years, we will continue to expand the team. This job opening is an excellent chance for Creative Developers to join an ambitious, growing team and to discover a new type of media & advertising. arfected is located in the Grasso, a hub of start-ups, a stone’s throw away from the Central Station in Den Bosch.
You’ll spend your time imagining and developing creative AR projects and demos. You can think of implementing cannon.js physics in an AR filter or writing out the user flow for an interactive 3D shopping experience. Next to that, you’ll be the technical chain during brainstorm sessions with our favourite clients. And sometimes, you back up for a moment, to tell our overenthusiastic project managers what isn’t possible (this comes to mind..). We’re looking for an all-rounder who, besides scripting, has experience with 3D, the Adobe suite and likes dotting the i’s when it comes to UI/UX.
- Experience with Lens Studio and Spark AR (reactive programming) is an advantage
- Experience with app development is an advantage
- You know the Adobe-suite like the back of your hand
- You’re familiar with 3D tools like Blender, understand 3D workflows and know that PBR isn’t a new sandwich
- You’re creative, ambitious and work precisely
- You’re up to speed on the latest developments in social and tech
- You can work independently and manage your own time
- Working in a young company with growth potential is your thing
- You consider yourself an all-rounder
This is the perfect place for your creative mastermind. You’ll get enough room and support to develop your own ideas and try out cool, new technologies. arfected offers an exciting environment where your opinion matters and where you can consider yourself part of the team. You’ll get a competitive salary and get to work in a young, informal and fun team. With worstenbroodjes for lunch on the regular.